The following exercises accompany The Live Web.
Reading The Live Web and working these exercises at the end of each chapter will lead to a mastery of the fundamental concepts of event programming in KRL.
There are no exercises for Chapters 1 through 4, but the following exercises assume that you are familiar with their content.
Add something for modules
Chapter 5: Architecting the Live Web
- Work the (Classic) Quickstart for SquareTag guide. Ensure that you can create a Hello World ruleset.
- Look at the Programming Tips
- Familiarize yourself with the Debugging Guide.
Chapter 6: Live Web Rules
- Rule Exercises
Chapter 7: Creating Contextual Web Experiences
- Web Rule Exercises
Chapter 8: Using the Cloud
- Rotten Tomatoes API Exercise
Chapter 9: Events Around the Web
- Foursquare Checkin Exercise
Chapter 10: Mobile and the Live Web
- Twilio Stock Checker Excercise
- (Classic) SMS Blog Exercise
Chapter 11: Building Event Networks
- Event Network Exercise: Data Storage Module
- (Classic) Event Network Exercise: Semantic Translation
- Event Network Exercise: Error Handling
Chapter 12: Advanced KRL Programming
- Dispatching Events Exercise