Welcome to the developer site for Pico Labs. Here you will find resources that will explain picos. the event-based architecture that they support, and KRL, the event-based, actor-model language that picos run.
- History and Description of Picos
- Announcing Pico Engine 1.0
- Persistent Compute Objects
- Reactive Programming with Picos
The following resources are available for people programming Picos and using KRL (the Pico programming Language).
- Open source repositories for Pico Labs on GitHub
- Manifold - an IoT platform based on the Pico Engine
- Aries Agents - to support DIDComm and Sovrin agents
- Technometria - Phil's blog
- KRL tag at StackOverflow.com
The Node pico engine is an open source Node module that interprets KRL. We are interested in recruiting people to help with the open source project. You can find the central repository for issues here.